Sports Medicine At Swank Chiropractic Sports Medicine, we specialize in the diagnosis & treatment of sports or exercise related injuries & illness. Our Doctors assist athletes of all ages & abilities achieve their training & performance goals. We’ll work as your partner, helping you exercise safely & effectively.
In addition to providing effective, non-operative treatment for muscle, bone & joint injuries, Dr Neill & Dr Swank have specialized training to recognize, treat or refer sports related conditions, including:
- Concussion & other head injuries
- Nutrition, supplements, ergogenic aids & performance issues
- Injury prevention
- "Return to play" decisions for injured or sick athletes
- Fractures, sprains, strains & dislocations
- Overuse injuries, including tendonitis, degenerative diseases & overtraining syndrome
- Sports Physicals
It turns out that there are very common problems & injuries associated with most sports & exercises. Sports Medicine Physicians have the training, background & knowledge required to address these issues. Other practitioners may see athletes, however, Dr Neill & Dr Swank are part of a select group Certified by the American Board of Chiropractic Sports Physicians.